Employees are the most valuable asset in a company and must be protected as much as possible. In view of the current global situation in the Corona COVID-19 case, extrunet has taken the following measures to protect our employees.
All our sites are in operation with today’s status. To date, there is no CORONA case at extrunet. The health of our employees is a top priority. Stringent measures were taken in time and inevitably lead to some restrictions. We ask for your understanding.
In order to maintain operations as long as possible and to be able to process orders in the best possible way despite this exceptional situation, the following measures were taken.
- Adherence to strict hygiene measures on the farm
- Absolute ban on entry and visits by suppliers / customers.
- Teleworking by the entire sales force, including a ban on business trips.
- Teleworking of staff where possible.
- 2 teams work staggered in a 2-week rhythm. (> Backup Team)
- Meetings, job interviews can be held via video conference
For any questions regarding your orders, deliveries,… your contact person in the sales department is still available to you at any time by telephone or e-mail.
Situation in Austria: Status: 25.03.2020
The Austrian Federal Government has issued an exit restriction for the entire Austrian population. Parts are under quarantine. A large part of the borders to Austria’s neighbouring countries are closed. All borders are controlled.
Stay healthy and positive…
Everything will be all right in the end, and if it’s not all right yet, it’s not the end.