Apprentice plastics technician
Eberstalzell I AT
Trainee, 38,5h / week. From 02.09.2024
German, English advantageous
Apprenticeship (training company & vocational school Steyr 1)
acc. collective agreement
- Apprenticeship year: € 932.-
- Apprenticeship year: € 1085.-
- Apprenticeship year: € 1,410.5
- Apprenticeship year: € 1,886.5
We attach great importance to young talents who share our vision and, like all team members, want to contribute to the success of our company. Join us in being “born to be precise” and complete a first-class training programme to become a plastics technician in extrusion. As a qualified plastics technician, the big, wide world is open to you. Why? We’ll be happy to tell you in person!
What do you do as a plastics technician at extrunet:
- Plastics technicians in extrusion learn about the different materials used in plastics and how to produce high-quality plastic profiles from these different materials.
- You will work with modern, semi-autonomous extrusion machines. Always with the aim of supporting processes in a particularly resource-saving and energy-efficient manner.
- As a plastics technician, you are responsible for the entire process and therefore also know how to carry out the final quality inspection of a profile.
- In order to understand processes holistically, the training also includes the basics of design through to mechanical metalworking processes (punching, drilling, filing, turning, milling, polishing, etc.).
- New technologies and digitalisation processes make this profession particularly exciting!
- You have successfully completed compulsory schooling.
- School drop-outs from the HTL are also welcome.
- You have an interest in technology.
- You are motivated, reliable and willing to learn new things every day!
We offer you sound, practical training in a successful, modern company. You will grow every day with varied tasks in a pleasant working environment and a motivated team.
If you are looking for an exciting apprenticeship as a plastics technician and fulfil the above requirements, please send us your complete application documents, including CV and references, by e-mail. We look forward to getting to know you better and shaping your professional future together with you!