Solution Architect for IT and OT/IoT
Our expanding company is looking for an experienced Solution Architect for IT, OT/IOT who is able to take our machine generation to the next level.
Eberstalzell I AT
Part-time, full-time, 38.5h / week
German, English advantageous
Employee / Clerk
€ 3.220 to € 4.000 gross per month depending on professional experience
These are the challenges we face:
- Connection and optimisation of our machine control with relevant databases.
- Performing comprehensive database analysis to improve efficiency and performance.
- Creating dashboards and dynamic reports with Grafana and Microsoft BI.
- Management and improvement of OPC UA machine communication.
- Creation and maintenance of interfaces between various company programmes with direct database access or access via API and MS Power Apps.
- Development and maintenance of interfaces between enterprise software and machine control.
- Implementation of data recording and data analysis for our customers.
- This position requires independent and close co-operation between the departments concerned.
With this, you overtake all competitors:
- Excellent knowledge of database usage and optimization, specifically MS SQL.
- Experience in database analysis and reporting.
- Ability to create dashboards and dynamic reports using Grafana and Microsoft BI.
- Experience in optimizing machine control using databases.
- Knowledge of OPC UA machine communication via datafeed.
- Ability to create and maintain interfaces between different enterprise programs.
- Knowledge of German or English at level B2 desired
Born to be precise! Apply now!
We offer you to take a central role in our company. With your expertise, you can help improve our digital systems and drive our company forward.
Demonstrate your excellent knowledge of databases and machine communication to improve our systems and make them more efficient.