Apprentice office administrator
Eberstalzell I AT
Trainee, 38,5h / week. As of now
German, English advantageous
Apprenticeship (training company & vocational school Rohrbach)
acc. collective agreement
- Apprenticeship year: € 932.-
- Apprenticeship year: € 1.085.-
- Apprenticeship year: € 1,410.50
We attach great importance to qualified employees who share our vision and want to contribute to the success of our company. Become “born to be precise” with us and complete a first-class apprenticeship as an office administrator.
What does an office clerk do at extrunet?
As a prospective office administrator, you will gradually take on a variety of tasks in the office that will introduce you to different areas of the company. You will learn how to complete administrative tasks independently, manage documents, process customer enquiries and ensure the smooth running of everyday office life. This will give you an insight into various departments (internal sales, purchasing, accounting, marketing) and allow you to develop a broad range of skills.
- You have successfully completed compulsory schooling.
- Also school drop-outs from commercial academies or commercial schools are welcome. Business school.
- You show great interest in commercial activities and office work.
- You are motivated, reliable and a team player.
- You have good communication skills and are confident in using Microsoft Office applications.
- A high willingness to learn and the readiness to take on responsibility are a matter of course for you.
We offer you sound, practical training in a successful, modern company. You will grow every day with varied tasks in a pleasant working environment and a young, motivated team.
If you are looking for an exciting apprenticeship as an office administrator and fulfil the above requirements, please send us your complete application documents, including CV and certificates, by e-mail. We look forward to getting to know you better and shaping your professional future together with you!